follow link Today is the last day of November. Tomorrow is December. Advent time begins. Christmas is coming. If it’s not already done, it’s high time to start decorating your home.
go here I found cool glasses on the Internet. They were easy to make, but looked incredibly beautiful.
cheap Misoprostol I decided this year to prepare them for decoration. I also get the tutorial with you so that you can also create cool, icy glasses for your home.
They look so wonderful that they can be used to decorate a wedding.
- a glass (to be decorated)
- mod podge
- brush (to attach glue to the container)
- sea salt or artificial snow.
- Put paper on the board and pour on it the sea salt or artificial snow.
- Use a brush to apply a layer of mod podge to the container.
- Glue on the glass, start adding sea salt or artificial snow to it. This can be done in two ways: by sprinkling glass or rolling the glass in it. Do as you like.
- Let it dry.
- If the glue is dry, you can start to use it. Put a candle or Christmas lights on it. A little coziness is now set for Christmas.
See the tutorial on the video from which I found this idea.
Enjoy your wonderful evenings with this sweet light. Christmas is coming soon.