Today is the last day of November. Tomorrow is December. Advent time begins. Christmas is coming. If it’s not already done, it’s high time to start decorating your home.
I found cool glasses on the Internet. They were easy to make, but looked incredibly beautiful.
I decided this year to prepare them for decoration. I also get the tutorial with you so that you can also create cool, icy glasses for your home.
They look so wonderful that they can be used to decorate a wedding.
- a glass (to be decorated)
- mod podge
- brush (to attach glue to the container)
- sea salt or artificial snow.
- Put paper on the board and pour on it the sea salt or artificial snow.
- Use a brush to apply a layer of mod podge to the container.
- Glue on the glass, start adding sea salt or artificial snow to it. This can be done in two ways: by sprinkling glass or rolling the glass in it. Do as you like.
- Let it dry.
- If the glue is dry, you can start to use it. Put a candle or Christmas lights on it. A little coziness is now set for Christmas.
See the tutorial on the video from which I found this idea.
Enjoy your wonderful evenings with this sweet light. Christmas is coming soon.