Why doesn’t anyone make cinnamon rolls? They’re complicated, difficult and time consuming. That’s why.
But these cinnamon rolls are different:
- No complex steps
- No difficult methods
- Practically fool proof
- Just straight forward, fluffy, gooey goodness in cinnamon roll form.
This recipe is hands down the Best Homemade Cinnamon Rolls Ever. The perfect soft, fluffy, gooey cinnamon rolls are right at your fingertips. This is the only recipe you’ll ever need.
- 1 cup warm milk
- ½-ounce package yeast
- ½ cup white granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 5 ounce butter, softened
- 2 large eggs
- 18 ounces all-purpose flour
- ½ cup salted butter, melted
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons ground cinnamon
I was looking out for you some assets what you need when you are baking.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer, combine warm milk, yeast, sugar, salt, butter, and eggs. Add in flour. Using a dough hook, turn the mixer on to a low speed.
- Once the flour starts to incorporate into the dough, increase the speed to a medium range. Add more flour as necessary so that the dough pulls away from the sides of the bowl. The dough mixture should be tacky, but not stick to your hands. It should be soft. Add more or less flour until the dough reaches the desired consistency. The amount of flour you add in bread making is always an approximation and you should go by feel.
- Transfer the dough to a lightly greased mixing bowl. Cover with a towel and let rise until double in size, about 1 hour.
- Lightly grease a baking sheet. Punch down the dough and roll into a 12inch by 18inch rectangle.
- Brush the dough with ½ cup melted butter. In a small bowl, combine the brown sugar and cinnamon. Sprinkle on top of the melted butter.
- Roll up tightly lengthwise so you have one long roll. Use plain dental floss or a sharp knife to cut the dough into 12 one-inch slices.
- Place the slices onto a lightly 9×13 pan. Cover and let rise 30 to 45 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Bake the rolls for about 14 minutes, until just kissed with brown on top.
- Serve immediately or cool and store. Stays good for 4 to 5 days.Do you have your own personal tip for bringing cinnamon rolls to the next level? Please share in comments, below.